Today at Real Toads, Susie has us writing street poetry. "The challenge is to write a street poem. What would you like to leave on the concrete, the wall, a light post, a picnic table, in a cafe, a grocery store, etc. for someone to find? I had a little fun with it. This is actual street art from Richmond, Virginia. I just added the text.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(273)
-
▼
April
(29)
- Jonathan David
- Donald Sterling Talks To His Animals: A Found Poem
- The Unkissed Frog
- The Jester
- Fire At The Asylum For The Violently Insane, 1918
- Gwen
- Love Culture
- We Buy Junk
- Flash Fiction 55 Time!
- I Come From God
- Yellow Hair
- We Gathered Our Horrors
- Spidey Sense
- The Magician's Assistant
- Madonna In Oil
- If I Were To Meet You
- Two Seasons
- Hatching Spring
- Little Flowers
- Future's Gardener
- April
- Porch Light
- Her Scars
- All Skate
- Discovered
- Tramp Stamp
- On Becoming A Nightingale
- Trust Me
- Cream
-
▼
April
(29)
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor

16 comments:
Ah, you've made my day, MZ!!! I love this and it is just the laugh I needed today!! THANK YOU!!
a POEt, no less.. ~
Nice, Mz!!
Love it!
Giggling :0)
Very charming! k.
You bet your sweet ass you are.
Love it. When all else fails, Poe It. ;)
I love it!! That would make an awesome t-shirt!! Thanks for taking part in the challenge!
Smiles ~ perfect MZ ~
heh. trust me, baby.
… much more willing to give him my trust than any politician today! Very clever.
perfect..a true poet's words..
Ah the genius of you, hard to beat and a little scary too
Like what you added to the art...
Peace
Siggi
Like what you added to the art...
Peace
Siggi
Post a Comment