poetry by Kelli Simpson
Perfect combination of title card and the horrifying scene that follows. Really no dialogue is needed to create the impact!
ouch!!
you wield brevity like a scalpel ~
Yikes! No magic there, just power. Melodrama delights in such evil, but only if there is a rescuer in the end.
Okay it's horrifying, but I feel like this time you didn't tell enough. Why "like me"? Maybe I'm dense.
Profound in its simplicity...
An excellent use of the title card.
… the rabbit trick went … bad? Just like he broke her heart? I'm with Fireblossom - I need a tad more, unless I "got it"…
Perfect pairing for the card you chose!
I'm lost. But gasping.
that's awful but I'm sure you gave exactly what was required, yuk
Yikes. But the meek shall inherit the earth! k.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Perfect combination of title card and the horrifying scene that follows. Really no dialogue is needed to create the impact!
ouch!!
you wield brevity like a scalpel ~
Yikes! No magic there, just power. Melodrama delights in such evil, but only if there is a rescuer in the end.
Okay it's horrifying, but I feel like this time you didn't tell enough. Why "like me"? Maybe I'm dense.
Profound in its simplicity...
An excellent use of the title card.
… the rabbit trick went … bad? Just like he broke her heart? I'm with Fireblossom - I need a tad more, unless I "got it"…
Perfect pairing for the card you chose!
I'm lost. But gasping.
that's awful but I'm sure you gave exactly what was required, yuk
Yikes. But the meek shall inherit the earth! k.
Post a Comment