Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(273)
-
▼
August
(27)
- Mother River
- Hiway 9
- Hundred Mile Wild
- First Trip To The Beach
- Stoplight
- Baby Me
- Directions For A Photo Album
- Fecundity
- Unfolding
- 8 Shades Of White Girl
- Class Of
- Jane Q. Poet
- Constellations
- A Very American Sentence
- The Rancher's Widow Hires A Hand
- Husk
- Bastet
- Where I Am Not
- Where Night Falls
- Alas . . .
- Never Was
- Shadows
- Friend Fishing
- Indian Summer
- Orbit
- Sundial
- Ishmael And Isaac
-
▼
August
(27)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
8 comments:
Huh?
ha! needed that chuckle ~
Hahahaha.
Twerk on ....
Twerking...Not one our proudest cultural moments...
I had to google that... please come to Sweden.. here you can twerk as much as you want.
Outside of the obvious meaning, I'm picturing someone who can't spell or space properly who's holding a "not w[o]rking" sign and hoping for some monetary assistance.
Also, I first thought you were going to say, "I see your ___ and raise you ___." That would have been funny too. :)
That's not allowed in Canada...kidding, we're getting more accepting lol gosh I forgot how you crack me up, thanks for the reminder
Post a Comment