I wished for more time,
and I got a desert.
For Emily's muse,
I got Capital Letters.
For a date with a rock star -
geology professor!
I don't think my stars
like me.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(273)
-
▼
June
(21)
- Love Angry
- Can't
- Goodbye Mandolin
- Night Owl
- I Didn't Know I Was Brave
- Judge Me
- Made In China
- Slingshot Song
- Third Dream Of The Fox
- Sonnets
- One
- Star Spite
- All You Need To Know About Your Woman - A Found Poem
- Factory Fumes
- Comanche
- Letter Home
- The Bookstore
- Cage Wide Open
- Yesterday
- Life Is
- Show And Tell
-
▼
June
(21)
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
5 comments:
Hmmmm! Yep, you and me both!!! I think lately my stars have been flipping me off, as a matter of fact!!! No one says it better, MZ!!
Stars are just impossibly distant balls of burning gas. I wouldn't trust my wishes to them.
Takes light years. Your lucky stars need more time ...
I need some luckier stars than that. Good poem.
there is a star up there named after my wife...that is the only one i bank on.
Post a Comment