It was meter that fed my fever.
It was lilt that led me astray
and had me drooling like Pavlov's poet;
I couldn't keep my pen away.
The verses' pure potential
tempted me to the crime.
But, everyone knew when I did what I do
and edited every line!
It was me! My confession for Corey's Whodunit at Real Toads.
Friday, August 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
20 comments:
Cool obsession conspiracy confession.
Lol.....I thought it might have been you...but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. You will notice that It was not me that wrote an poem that would be heralded as the perfect poem...and mostly because of the lack of editing! Great write MZ...you and your Voo Doo dolls. Don't let the absinthe cloud your mind next time!
Haha! Excellent come back to all that smack talk Herotomost was bandying about.
Love this rhyming confession MZ!! The image of you stitching voodoo dolls in Corey's piece is great! ;)
and had me drooling like Pavlov's poet;I couldn't keep my pen away.
As often the case conditioning of the mind may get things done without realizing it. Nicely MZ!
Hank
the pure potential of verse DOES tempt, doesn't it? love this.
Thank you, MZ, for exonerating me! Whew! I was afraid the Word Police were coming for me.
"Pavlov's poet" — perfect! And I'm ready to believe Sherry didn't do it, just as long as she got to retire to the west coast of The Island.
K
I dunno if I believe that confession... but will counter you bearing false witness against yourself. :)
Pavlov's poet is awesome
I feel names have been changed to protect the innocent,but they say confession is good for the soul.
lol! I love it-you had the voo doo means to change your persona! So, really you were innocent ;D
This was fun .... pure potential will get you every time!
Laffin hard here. Your fingerprints are all over this one, MZ!
:) fun and good !
Well even not knowing the confession I'm glad it was you lol
Ha! Very funny. Is it a case of pretty theft, grand verceny? Still keeps your mordant distillation. k.
Hahaha - I should have known!
A clever confession MZ ~ Terrific response ~
We should have known with those short, precise phrases it was you. Great confession!!
Post a Comment