like a sip of strange skin
a southern slant of light
a road winding and unwinding
the knots in my neck
are we there, yet?
no,
but we're close.
For The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(170)
-
▼
March
(19)
- Rob The Cat Box
- This Do
- Act
- Loose Head Hammer
- Best Friends
- Climate Change
- Baby, I'd Rather
- Summer Reading
- After Reading Wallace Stevens
- Shake A Spear
- Let's Hold Hands
- Forehead Crawler
- Dandelion Theology
- Unfamiliar Loves
- Broken Carousel
- ESP
- A Girls Florilegium* Of Necessary Numbers
- Centrifugal Shake
- Content(s)
-
▼
March
(19)
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
14 comments:
Ah, yes!! And I'm back and able to enjoy your great, wonderful words!! I hope your week is off to a great start!! Mine is better -- I can enjoy my blog again!!! Well, at least for right now!!
"No, but we're close." I LOVE this! Yay!
As close as we'll come to perfect.
hopeful. ever-hopeful. what else will sustain?
Anticipation is more than half the joy I think.
You're really writing remarkable stuff, Kelli.
This is lovely. k.
Wonderful cross here of the child in the back seat and the discover of the beloved.
are we there, yet?
no, but we're close
It is always a fulfillment to be reassured
Hank
Getting close! :)
Almost! Almost!! *giggles*
Love this. So brief. So telling. So real.
Beautiful. So beautiful. xo
I quit writing. Gave up. Fuckitall. Long, sad, weepy story..., but who cares? Right, nobody.
Love this Mama Zen....a hopeful answer for sure is what we all need. :-)
I love how you captured the softening of one's guard, the way the relaxation of the soul mirrored by muscles relaxing. Perfect description of a relationship on the verge of being something "more".
Post a Comment