Doomsday hit on Tuesday.
The reviews were terrible.
Cheesy.
Predictable.
A poor excuse for an Apocalypse.
Personally, I didn't think it was that bad.
For Izy's Doomsday Challenge at Real Toads
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
29 comments:
Cute!
He he. Love it. :)
I love the review. "Cheesy" made me laugh out loud.
A perfect response to the challenge, MZ.
K
I should have known you'd show up for this guns a blazing with bullets of pure wit. Loved your angle! Thanks for hanging out in the sandbox! Viva la
You are a talented lady and you always come up with the best for whatever topic! Perfect! Thanks for the laugh!
This got loud laughter from me. Perfect happy ending!
i LOVE your sense of humor, MZ!
♥
Love this Doomsday account that reads like a movie review...
Chuckles! You are at your humorous best again, MZ! Love the twist!
Hank
There's an opening at my new E-zine, Apocalypse Frau, for a reviewer. You aced the job description here.
Love your attitude.
Oh, you do make me smile!
This reminds me of my poem about the Rapture. They just don't know how to put on an Apocalypse anymore!
ha. i am hoping for at least a good light show....if it just sputters i am going to be sorely disappointed...
Doncha just hate it when the Apocalypse is predictable. Kinda like it was prophesied or something. I adore your humor. :)
Great review MZ ~
*giggle*
And the plagues were way over hyped. I mean, really, c'mon! Dandruff and athletes foot?
Sheesh
Get with the program, moses!
Rick
I love your sense of humor. Great attitude!
I. So. Love. This. I can just see the "spin" by all the talking heads on tv who will chatter their way right through doomsday. This is really funny.
you have such a good sense of humor..loved it mz
Not much more to say, very funny and clever.
/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
Perfect! :)
Very good!
This is so YOU ~~~ perfectly delightful.
That is exactly how I feel about a lot of the news these days...they really play it up and try to create hysteria over things...like storms sometimes etc. any way...I don't usually buy it. Nice take Mama Zen!
Laugh out loud. It's like it happens everytime so what's new? So zen and so right on the mark.Enjoyed it.
Ha! Very clever. k.
Haha! :-) I wonder what was cheesy and predictable, - the doomsday or the reviews ... :-) Very nice. In fact people act like "give it to me now, baby" and never really get it. I would have drawn a really big smile on this one if Blogger allowed me to. :-)
LOL....this right here is why I love reading your stuff. Awesome...you have a wit that is second to none I daresay.
Post a Comment