poetry by Kelli Simpson
How appropriate - today would have my parents' 55th wedding anniversary. Great fun, this one!
Such naughty thoughts from one of such serene demeanor - I like her far more now than before.
I love it -- of course, as always!!
*snicker* Daaaaaaang. There must have been a hell of a bachelor party!
You keep surprising me! Well done.
I think the groom needs a good walloping... and the bride needs a new head on her shoulders...
"Snicker" Love it! Thanks for taking part in the prompt!
I thought all that hair hid a hirsute libido. Somebody deserves a spanking after she catches the bouquet. I mean the groom...
Hahaha!True story!;)As always....love!Mimi@ Collage Pirate
I think you may have hit on her actual thoughts here. That look--I've seen it before...
vivid imagery.
I love your humor tangled in the truth~Bravo!
You saw what I saw in her face. Good one!
And I thought she was thinking: "Never use volumizing shampoo again!"
Post a Comment
14 comments:
How appropriate - today would have my parents' 55th wedding anniversary. Great fun, this one!
Such naughty thoughts from one of such serene demeanor - I like her far more now than before.
I love it -- of course, as always!!
*snicker* Daaaaaaang. There must have been a hell of a bachelor party!
You keep surprising me! Well done.
I think the groom needs a good walloping... and the bride needs a new head on her shoulders...
"Snicker" Love it! Thanks for taking part in the prompt!
I thought all that hair hid a hirsute libido. Somebody deserves a spanking after she catches the bouquet. I mean the groom...
Hahaha!
True story!
;)
As always....love!
Mimi
@ Collage Pirate
I think you may have hit on her actual thoughts here. That look--I've seen it before...
vivid imagery.
I love your humor tangled in the truth~
Bravo!
You saw what I saw in her face. Good one!
And I thought she was thinking: "Never use volumizing shampoo again!"
Post a Comment