People are interesting,
but only at a distance. Too close
and I can't see
the forest for the me.
For The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
15 comments:
Ha ha ha. This is awesome. :) I love your brain.
Perfect..
Getting lost in humanity, yes. Great change up on the famous line at the end!
So true...
Good observation !
I sooo agree!
Ah. True enough! Good luck with the big holiday season :)
Hahahaha! Oh yes!
I love that remake.
So so true
damn clever ~
Superb! Happy Thanksgiving!
A little epigram--wonderful. k.
Yes indeed - clever and apt...better a fine few than a hideous mass!
What? Come closer, i can't hear you from way over there!
Post a Comment