Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(273)
-
▼
July
(25)
- Girlfriend
- Remainder
- Weird
- Sister To The Sky
- Miss Terri
- Creation
- If We Had
- At The Drive-In
- My Mother's Voice
- This Poem Is No / Because I'm Your Mother / And I ...
- The Other Me
- Quality Control At The Young American Factory
- Yellow Brick Stone
- Stumbling Stair
- Tokens
- Here, The Land
- Mudslide
- The Dinner Game
- Obsessive Compulsive
- Right And Left
- Eagle, Eagle
- These Homes
- Independence Day
- Für Therese
- I'd Rather Be
-
▼
July
(25)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor

15 comments:
Deep sigh...
great echo in those last 3 lines....
nice little intimate moment
shared there in the stair
a simple moment,
but those are usually the best.
In a word, delightful...
Vaguely familiar long ago days when two huddled couldn't imagine breathing air--just kisses and smoke.
I love the echo of the memory.
Yes . . . . we all want it back!!
lovely writing ~ Eddie :)
Clouds and Silvery Linings
Love the repetition in the close.
Oh yes, I remember!
Whatever blows your hair back EmZee
Ah, yes, of course...
Love how this one tumbles...
Nostalgic - but for the cigarette...I never could stand smoke in my eyes... :-)
Yes I remember when....LOVE this!
How do you do it? That's great!
ah. perfect ~
Post a Comment