Just
when I thought
I'd never laugh
again,
you call
and then -
thank you.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(273)
-
▼
July
(25)
- Girlfriend
- Remainder
- Weird
- Sister To The Sky
- Miss Terri
- Creation
- If We Had
- At The Drive-In
- My Mother's Voice
- This Poem Is No / Because I'm Your Mother / And I ...
- The Other Me
- Quality Control At The Young American Factory
- Yellow Brick Stone
- Stumbling Stair
- Tokens
- Here, The Land
- Mudslide
- The Dinner Game
- Obsessive Compulsive
- Right And Left
- Eagle, Eagle
- These Homes
- Independence Day
- Für Therese
- I'd Rather Be
-
▼
July
(25)
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
7 comments:
Yep, been there, done that!!
Well captured!
I enjoy friends like that.
Well done!
Thank God for girlfriends with a sense of humor, and laughter when one is at wit's end........in our family, we have all perfected a gallows humor and hysteria-edged cackle. Works for me...hee hee.
I bet she's glad you're there, too!
... that would be my Linda.
Perfect. So jealous. I need one of those badly.
Post a Comment