My right hand tinges
each word blue -
the hypoxic truths
of a hangman's heart.
But, my left hand laces
letters for you;
that's where the poetry starts.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(273)
-
▼
July
(25)
- Girlfriend
- Remainder
- Weird
- Sister To The Sky
- Miss Terri
- Creation
- If We Had
- At The Drive-In
- My Mother's Voice
- This Poem Is No / Because I'm Your Mother / And I ...
- The Other Me
- Quality Control At The Young American Factory
- Yellow Brick Stone
- Stumbling Stair
- Tokens
- Here, The Land
- Mudslide
- The Dinner Game
- Obsessive Compulsive
- Right And Left
- Eagle, Eagle
- These Homes
- Independence Day
- Für Therese
- I'd Rather Be
-
▼
July
(25)
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
7 comments:
Oh, great one, MZ!! You are SO clever and creative! Thanks for sharing!!
I LOVE this! Thank God for the left hand and letters and poetry.......in this busy right-handed world.
i had to write left handed when i tore the tendons in my wrist...it was not very legible...smiles...we need both sides, surely...
The way you word things, and the alliteration, make this so good.
You .... are poetry.
damn. well, I'm going to try to write something anyways, even though I realize I'm just a hack. you, though - Helen said it well. ~
I wanted to read this one again. Glad I was able to find it!
Post a Comment