Miss Terri tells the time
by the wine left in the bottle.
Miss Terri knows where all good wishes go.
Miss Terri is the wick and waste
of an unlit candle.
Miss Terri is the shadow on a soul.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(273)
-
▼
July
(25)
- Girlfriend
- Remainder
- Weird
- Sister To The Sky
- Miss Terri
- Creation
- If We Had
- At The Drive-In
- My Mother's Voice
- This Poem Is No / Because I'm Your Mother / And I ...
- The Other Me
- Quality Control At The Young American Factory
- Yellow Brick Stone
- Stumbling Stair
- Tokens
- Here, The Land
- Mudslide
- The Dinner Game
- Obsessive Compulsive
- Right And Left
- Eagle, Eagle
- These Homes
- Independence Day
- Für Therese
- I'd Rather Be
-
▼
July
(25)
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
6 comments:
I think I know Miss Terri! Several of them as a matter of fact!!
WOW! Stellar writing. "the wick and waste of an unlit candle." Brilliant!
Bleak and bruisingly brilliant, MZ.
Life is a mystery.
'the wick and the waste of an unlit candle'
i love this! great write!!
I love this section:
"Miss Terri is the wick and waste
of an unlit candle.
Miss Terri is the shadow on a soul."
And the clever embedded title.
Post a Comment