every Irish stereotype . . .you can't get light from a cave paint moon . . . I shrank . . . we scabbed . . . the round room cornered . . . Nancy Sinatra sang it in four different languages (for the deaf, she signed) . . . I cut my hair out of spite . . . you had greasy friends.
For Open Link Monday at Real Toads
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(273)
-
▼
March
(27)
- Why We Didn't
- Returning
- On 5th Grade Math
- God Knows
- The Dream Box
- Gluten Free Cookie Monster
- (Sh)Epitome
- At The Ramsey Opera House
- Chalked
- Camp Hideaway
- An Old-Fashioned Poem
- St. 60s Elvis
- Your Trees
- Night Bird
- The Crimson M
- Free
- Wherever You Go
- Merit Badges
- Calving
- The Ghosts Of Frida And Diego in Detroit
- The Constant Lover
- Fortress Of Solitude
- Uranus
- To Draw Dawn
- Mardi Gras Eyes
- Four Shadows
- The Place You Go
-
▼
March
(27)
Monday, March 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
5 comments:
the round room cornered? I love that.. and the bits and pieces of thoughts whirling round the same question why we didn't make it.
Hey, watch it about the Irish!
Any one of those would be more than sufficient.
Love these reasons. Was she singing These Boots are Made for Walking? http://www.looseleafnotes.com/2014/03/20274/
Yep that is exactly what I have been singing since operation vacate and kill me: One of these days these spiked boots are gonna walk all over you, starttttttttttt your engine, I mean walking
Post a Comment