The day is a priceless gift.
Unwrap it.
Then, play with the box.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(256)
-
▼
November
(22)
- Note To Self / Don't Forget The Milk
- Vaticide / Murder Of A Poet
- Miss D'Meanor
- Eccentricities
- Paradise Says
- Rosie
- Pinwheel Dress
- In Trade
- Post Its
- Gentle Reader
- Camera Eyes
- Thanking A Veteran
- Etude / My Daughter's Recorder
- When He's Gone
- Untamed
- What She's Gonna Do
- All That's Left
- Texting
- Just Beneath The Skin
- Pictures
- Just Friends
- Places
-
▼
November
(22)
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
18 comments:
ha the box is the best part...smiles.
happy thanksgiving mz
This made me laugh out loud.
Hey...where is your guilty pleasure poem?
:) Happy Thanksgiving!
Perfect!! Happy Turkey Day!!
I LOVE it!!! Happy, Happy Thanksgiving, MZ!!
Just like kids do. Happy Thanksgiving!
I counted 'em.
13.
Another reason why I don't like you, Mama Zen. ;)
What a Thanksgiving gift you have given each of us. Love the image you created with so few words. Thank you for this smile,
Elizabeth
http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/an-act-of-gratitude/
The way I 'unwrap' there's usually not much box left. But I play with the torn, mutilated fragments.
Very cool!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
i ADORE THIS!!! Happy Thanksgiving, MZ!
♥
yes! play with the box. perfect 'aha!' moment there. true blue, baby
Yes, it is ~
Happy Thanksgiving MZ~
Yep, my favorite part. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Chuckles. The box it is! Nicely MZ!
Hank
This is your guilty pleasure poem, right? ... Playing with the box? ;)
Nicely wicked and wickedly nice!
I'm still chuckling. Good one. :)
Post a Comment