Blog Archive

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Please Remain Calm

All witnesses agree that the monster
wears a red MAGA hat.

Beyond that, descriptions are vague;
lurking, lumbering, white . . .

tiny, tiny hands.

The creature growls and groans,
but its only intelligible word

is WALL - delivered in a rabble rouse howl.
The very sound is maddening.

To soothe and silence the beast,
gentlemen are advised to softly croon
Tom T Hall's 1973 hit "I Like Beer"

(it makes him a jolly good fellow)

and slowly back away.

Women, just stay where you are.
The monster has an unexplained fear of vaginas.





For Izy's Out of Standard at Real Toads

14 comments:

Jenna said...

This is funny!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Oh my goodness, this is just absolutely perfect! I LOVE it. LOL.

tonispencer said...

Fear of vaginas...Ilove it

Fireblossom said...

Kill it! Kill it!

Isadora Gruye said...

Hahahahahahaha, I knew I could count on you MZ to create something so pointed and yet a little light hearted. Tiny hands, tiny hands....sigh. Thanks for being you in the of like...everything. Viva la!!!!

Jim said...

Perfect, Mom Z. Locker room talk to compensate for TINY. My adjective is ISIS-like, i.e., 'determination to tear down anything good or bearing the name Obama.'
..

Old Egg said...

Poor man, what an affliction he has. Which proves there is always someone worse off than yourself!

Kim M. Russell said...

Oh, those tiny, tiny hands are scary!

Sioux Roslawski said...

Unfortunately, the tiny hands is paired up with a tiny brain, and the tiny penis still does the thinking...

brudberg said...

I almost expected a toadstool slipped in somewhere... hilarious.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Whoops. The tiny hands ARE paired up with a tiny, tiny brain...

purplepeninportland.com said...

Laughed out loud on this one. And, I must tell you, I was in The Strand bookstore and there was a bowl on the counter of tiny little rubber hands. The sign said, "actual size".

Kerry O'Connor said...

Lordy me! Not as scarce as one might imagine.

;-)

KB said...

Haha, very good.

About Me

My photo
Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor