Blog Archive

Friday, October 5, 2018

Democratic Body

If mine
was a democratic body

you'd have a vote but it's not so you don't

you dared
put your hand on my mouth

now find out
how loud
I can scream

3 comments:

said...

It doesn't matter what you write, it comes out sounding so hot. Your voice is strong, strength is power, and power is a turn-on.

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I hope every one of us howls the roof off on voting day. I dont get a vote but i will be watching and praying all the betrayed, pissed-off, oppressed, angry women show up, along with all the young people, while there is still a semblance of democracy to save. Let's get these gargoyles gone.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Unfortunately, the screaming before the senate vote made no impact...

About Me

My photo
Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor