Sometimes I wonder if you hate
yourself the way I hate
myself, but I don't
ask,
after all these years I still don't
ask,
I just don't
care
enough.
A one-sided conversation for Real Toads
Friday, February 23, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
9 comments:
This one confounds me. Hate is such a strong emotion, but the last line belies that. Maybe the passion stops at the tip of the nose? I just don't know.
'I just don't care (enough) ~~~ I get stuck there sometimes.
whew. that is some slap ~
Well, I like a good put down.. so this gets a thumbs up from me.
Powerfully put. Wild Woman is sending some kindness vibes your way to neutralize the baddies. Smiles.
This make me think of Elie Wiesel:
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference...
In difference is the sure slap of someone who is just over it all. Sending good vibes your way...poof! Bye bye baddies
This is so powerful! Sending love and light your way 💖
The ultimate rejection... indifference. You always know just how to use words to the greatest effect.
Post a Comment