Bryson has two mommies.
It hasn't hurt me a bit.
I once pissed in a stall
with a girl born Paul
on the other side -
and I lived.
I've kissed a girl and liked it.
I've kissed boys and liked that, too.
And I'll be damned if I deny myself either
just to pacify a bigot like you.
For Midweek Motif~ Social Stigma at Poets United
Also submitted to The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
14 comments:
Bold! Haha! And loud. Fresh and fine.
Cheers! Awesomeness to the max. I love you, Mama Zen!
Live and let live for we are all different to some degree.
You tell 'em, MZ!
(kiss ME, kiss ME!)
I love it!
My goodness this is good!!❤️
Ha, that's telling 'em!
MZ--You made several points--all extra-necessary these days--without beating anyone over the head.
But perhaps some people DESERVE to be beat over the head?
Your keen wit highlights petty-mindedness in a way that would make me creep away ashamed if I were guilty (which I hope I am not). This is a scorcher.
You're damned right, baby!
Brave, bold, powerful!
Yup, really a good one, MZ!
Let's go out marching and chanting this! Uh huh!
hell yes ~
As always - so powerfully said with so few words. Excellent.
Post a Comment