i love the askant, thrown feel of this, a cast tarot, the slant rhyme driving a beam of almost light, a skewed vertical to truth. And the crossroads, an image and its reverse totemic. Nailed it.
I love the language and the rhythm of this poem, Mama Zen. I agree with bllueoran, there is an askant, thrown feeling that emphasises the casting of the Tarot, with the use of slant rhyme. A great response to the prompt.
18 comments:
Good stuff. You saw the look in her eyes.
Wow, magical in all sorts of ways!
I love the rhythm of this poem... matches the photo perfectly.
Haha! A god, please, or a child of God.
This is a delight to read. The tone, the question, the image you've paired the words with. Just awesome.
Stunning!!❤️
Give a choice and they'll live by it. A challenge works that way.
Hank
Phew! This is an amazing poem - such impact in the telling of a tale in so few lines.
what an ending to a great poem! p.s. we both picked the tarot
I wonder if I would dare to hear my future told.
i love the askant, thrown feel of this, a cast tarot, the slant rhyme driving a beam of almost light, a skewed vertical to truth. And the crossroads, an image and its reverse totemic. Nailed it.
It would be hard to turn her down but I think her eyes would warn me off. Well done!
I love the language and the rhythm of this poem, Mama Zen. I agree with bllueoran, there is an askant, thrown feeling that emphasises the casting of the Tarot, with the use of slant rhyme. A great response to the prompt.
Oh my, what a perfect interpretation of the image, the look in her eyes.
Like this man has a choice!
Very intriguing! keep writing.
http://www.numerounity.com/2009/08/the-man-at-crossroad.html
You have captured her eyes and they speak volumes.
perfect ~
Post a Comment