piano
legato
mezzo
mezzo forte
allegro
crescendo
rest
For Play It Again (A Word with Laurie) at Real Toads
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(204)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Fall Comes To A Football Town
- Language Of A Lost Love
- Above Ground
- Tell Me, Tiger
- Real Surreal
- Hollow Space
- Not Fit For Poems
- Author
- Mary Says
- Toads
- Blue Norther
- Portion
- Confronting My Muse
- Tulsa's Burning Baltimore
- Now Starring On Body Cam
- Herding Stars
- A Lion
- Rejection Letter
- Out In The Cows
- Scissors
- Blur
-
▼
September
(21)
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
18 comments:
No encore?
Brava!
Three movements.. done!
I hope I'm not the only one who sees your hidden words/phrases:
pee on O
le gato (the cat)
me so ... me sew fort, eh? ... me saw forty, maybe
all egg-grow (or some variation)
crush end-o
rest
I see sex and maybe some baby-making in this. Definitely brokenness and an abrupt ending. Brilliant poem, which perfectly conveys the storyline of many quickly growing, passionate relationships that have nowhere to go but into pieces and silence.
Measures, scales, technique. Two of my children are beginner piano players. And all those terms "legato, etc. really are important.
You have cleverly used them as passion building and waning. Sometimes, after a rest there is a repeat :)
It's hell dating musicians--and vice versa I'm sure for them.
YES.
Especially: rest.
Finito! Applause......
I know "piano" and crescendo" and "rest." The rest is Greek (or music) to me.
Brilliant, as ever.
Even this musically illiterate person loved the passion of your poem
And repeat. :o)
great!
Sigh ... now pass the cigarette!
The score to a love scene...love it
I think I'm the only one who didn't pick this one but I like your take on it! Love good brevity!
The universal love song: music. The universal response: [sigh]. Thanks.
Post a Comment