last day above ground
each breath
a poem
A jisei for dVerse.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(204)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Fall Comes To A Football Town
- Language Of A Lost Love
- Above Ground
- Tell Me, Tiger
- Real Surreal
- Hollow Space
- Not Fit For Poems
- Author
- Mary Says
- Toads
- Blue Norther
- Portion
- Confronting My Muse
- Tulsa's Burning Baltimore
- Now Starring On Body Cam
- Herding Stars
- A Lion
- Rejection Letter
- Out In The Cows
- Scissors
- Blur
-
▼
September
(21)
Friday, September 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
19 comments:
And so it is ~ Lovely jisei MZ ~
A perfect jisei ... beautiful! Bastet
I for
one Die
twice
in Life
and
literAlly
AM born
again as A
Dance of PoeTry..
Life IS magic when
one comes aGAiN
fulLY aLiVe.. in LiVinG
Waters Ocean BReaTh..:)
This takes my breath - in a good way. So profoundly beautiful and true. The best of all of these. Spencer is Kanzensakura
That is how it should be those last breaths.. couldn't say it better.
Perfect it is indeed, MZ!!
I hope I have the ability to write a poem with my last breaths. I really like this, MZ!
As always - a few words, absolutely perfect ones. The best jisei I've read!!!!!! Wowzers, kiddo!
Perfect!
Oh, that says it!
Oh, that says it!
Lovely...
Perfect - everything I would wish for!
I love that sentiment...although I don't plan to be underground but out to
Going down the mine, are you MZ?
each breath is a poem...what a wonderful thought.
Your poems always leave me speechless. My comments would seem so monotonous because they all convey the same thing - that I loved what I read.
Jisei? Another form to emphasize my ignorance? Yes, but another form for you to master. Love, Mosk
Post a Comment