Guidance
and good reads.
A bible
with a female lead.
Coffee
and smoke - clove sweet
and clinging
to ghosts hived
in jasmine pages.
Paper riddles
soft and sacred.
Words loved
loose, naked,
singing
here.
For The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
18 comments:
This sounds like a very good place to be.
Sounds like my kind of paradise, Mosk
Ah, no one says/writes it better, MZ!! Have a great day!!
I get a feeling of being in a garden of words.. the paper soil and with coffee as the fertilizer..
Loved this line especially "Bible with a female lead" :D
Nothing liked a cup of hot coffee.. to stir up the muse and let us thus create a garden of our blooming verse! Beautifully done :D
xoxo
I want to visit your place, MZ.
A bible with a female lead. It's about time! Love this, Kelli.
Sounds like a good place to me!
So beautiful. Perfect!
The mothering here -- the maternal bosom -- is so named and particular and yet its a universal place, a tradition, a full womb. I get the sense that this is making more of what the speaker was given.
Ohhooooo, I love how you put words together...
I like that very much.
A female lead? Imagine.
I love this:
"clove sweet
and clinging
to ghosts hived
in jasmine pages.
Paper riddles
soft and sacred.
Words loved
loose, naked"
love that finish ~
Loved the sensual imagery!
Such a cliche to just say I loved this, but that is my reaction--a gem of a mood piece, every word weighted and embellishing without distracting from the beauty of the whole. Hope you are okay in this insane weather, and keeping your words dry.
Post a Comment