your rain
wet
kiss
just like I remember
your here
& there
hands
I couldn't forget
2
a.
m.
I surrender
yes
god, yes
For Insta-Poetics at dVerse
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
18 comments:
a poem every man wishes he had inspired - very sensual
Nice, tight, intimate write. I feel I might surrender as well.
Whew! I need a cigarette. Great job.
What a pleasant memory! Yes, yes!
I like that you captured so much in so few words! Very effective.
That is exactly how 2am should be....
yes
yes
Yes.. lovers gone past.. in times come present..
always a delight when love..
does come
again..:)
Hand me a lighter? ha... very intimate.
Sexay, girl. Mmmhmm.
..let me try to remember..oh, yes, it was like that, yes
I gather that it's meant to be sexual, but since you ended with "god, yes," it actually makes me think of the story from 1 Samuel 3.
This earned at least an R-rating in my mind!
Love. This.
sensual & passionate :)
Wow, such passionate longing!
Here's a poem to get the heart racing.
Lovely write, very sensual. There is something about 2am...
Anna :o]
what bw said ~
Post a Comment