poetry by Kelli Simpson
Ah, I have asked myself that question!! Hope your weekend is going well, MZ!
Sigh...being orphaned by a swallowing sky - I love that and the stolen stars, too. Excellent writing, Mama Zen!
"I'm being orphaned by a swallowing sky" is Bril. Liant.
I admire the waning in heaven's wet, hollow eye ~ Nice question in the end ~Thanks for participating with Sunday's Challenge MZ ~ Have a good weekend ~
Both the quote and your own poem are breathtaking, Kelli. Wow.
Zest!
WOW! the hollow eye, the black iris night, being orphaned by a swallowing sky - and the closing question. Brilliant writing.
Wonderful. The waning is a moment seldom written about. Such a contrast to the full-moon.
Geesh! What a wonderful way to ask the question!ZQ
i can feel myself being 'orphaned by a swallowing sky'wonderful as alwaysgracias
I love "orphaned by a swallowing sky" and the question.
Swallowed up in your beautiful words - wonderful indeed MZ.Anna :o]
Black iris night steals stars...wonderful phrase within a terrific poem.
"heaven's wet, hollow eye" Love that...I often wonder who I'll be when morning arrives.
Your final question is quintessential. Beautiful, delicate writing.
Love this, MZ. That line in the poem really struck me as well.
I love what you've done with that line - expanded the wings and given them different feathers.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Ah, I have asked myself that question!! Hope your weekend is going well, MZ!
Sigh...being orphaned by a swallowing sky - I love that and the stolen stars, too. Excellent writing, Mama Zen!
"I'm being orphaned by a swallowing sky" is Bril. Liant.
I admire the waning in heaven's wet, hollow eye ~ Nice question in the end ~
Thanks for participating with Sunday's Challenge MZ ~ Have a good weekend ~
Both the quote and your own poem are breathtaking, Kelli. Wow.
Zest!
WOW! the hollow eye, the black iris night, being orphaned by a swallowing sky - and the closing question. Brilliant writing.
Wonderful. The waning is a moment seldom written about. Such a contrast to the full-moon.
Geesh! What a wonderful way to ask the question!
ZQ
i can feel myself being 'orphaned by a swallowing sky'
wonderful as always
gracias
I love "orphaned by a swallowing sky" and the question.
Swallowed up in your beautiful words - wonderful indeed MZ.
Anna :o]
Black iris night steals stars...
wonderful phrase within a terrific poem.
"heaven's wet, hollow eye" Love that...I often wonder who I'll be when morning arrives.
Your final question is quintessential. Beautiful, delicate writing.
Love this, MZ. That line in the poem really struck me as well.
I love what you've done with that line - expanded the wings and given them different feathers.
Post a Comment