The studious zombie resolves
to read the classics from A to Z
and adhere to a strict diet of smart people.
She starves midway through A Tale of Two Cities.
It is, indeed, the worst of times.
For Fireblossom Friday at Real Toads
Friday, September 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
28 comments:
Ha! What, no Dickens? Or is that what the dickens? I'm not sure.
razor-sharp commentary for this moment, MZ. excellent.
This made me giggle - thank you:-)
Ha!! I love the comedy in this MZ!! Excellent!
Hahahaaa!!
Nothing to eat here, zombie... Move on.
Oh my God! poor zombie..smiles!
ha. reminds me of the old brainsucker joke....starving to death indeed....
Does this meant that the overweight zombies are feeding on stupid people? Sometimes I think there must be enough of them to feed an army of zombies.
Still cackling ... So sad though, so sobering. Ha, ha!
ha-ha brilliant
OMG. You are brilliant! LOVE this!!!!
Yeow! This was brilliant! and True to my life:
I recently starved myself on a theological treatise called "Reasonable Faith" and then found "Mary and Lou and Rhoda and Ted: And all the Brilliant Minds Who Made The Mary Tyler Moore Show a Classic" and binged happily.
Snort, giggle, guffaw!
Alas that the literary illusion was no doubt wasted on dinner--in all ways. I really almost chose that title, but of course would have taken it in a much more morose direction. ;_)
:o) Love it!
Oh my! So sad he never made it to "Wuthering Heights."
Brilliant, Mama Zen!
How fun. This is the first zombie-anything I've enjoyed. Just not my thing.
That studious zombie needed some junk food ... smart people don't taste good! (or so I've been told by my zombie pals.)
Poor zombie, going hungry! She didn't get very far towards her goal, did she?
Great punch for a few lines.... wonder what would have happened if she started with Alice in Wonderland?
the truth, thank you
Ha, when (I'll get in trouble here)people think 'Twilight' is good lit., well I'm not surprised the poor zombie starved to death.
OMG I almost spit my Iced coffee on my keyboard! I love your wit...lol
Too funny. I have never starved but I've fallen asleep trying to read A Tale of Two Cities.
K
Love it! I should adhere to a strict diet of smart people.
You slay me!!!! Too clever.
Ha ha ha! This is AWESOME.
Post a Comment