I've cancelled Spring
in favor of your Winter kiss.
Summer can't compare
to the heat we hold between us.
Autumn won't be needed.
I've already fallen.
For Poetry Pantry at Poets United
Sunday, June 18, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
17 comments:
gorgeous! ~
Magnificent!!!
much love...
Wowzers! Wonderful!
Love it... great use of the season in an unexpected way.
What a great love poem. Short and oh-so sweet.
Proof that less IS more. This says it all!
A brilliant read indeed. Greetings!
Ahhhh! Perfection.
I was kissed by a lover
Like the wordplay...
That's the spirit :)
ZQ
I always know a good poem when I find myself laughing all the way through. Thank you so much.
It this was any yummier, I would probably have to eat it!
I especially love the end image
Stunning!!❤️
Superb! Absolutely power packed!
Who did Spring think she was, anyway? It's a very good, very skillfully constructed love poem.
Post a Comment