A well that never runs dry
no matter the heat of summer.
A clear creek's moonlit murmur.
A rain-on-the-window sigh.
She splits the stone of time
and wears its shards between her shoulders.
Should you be lucky and behold her,
sip from her cup and be wise!
For Words Count at Real Toads

17 comments:
May everyone sip from her cup and grow wise.....smiles. Beautiful, kiddo.
I loved the murmur bit, the rain-on-the-window sigh, and so much more.
I thought it was gonna be about bosoms and brassieres. Queen of cups? Shows what I know.
A rain-on-the-window sigh... Love that! There certainly needs to be a flood of wisdom.
I love this especially "She splits the stone of time and wears its shards between her shoulders." Thank you for the lovely prompt, MZ ❤️
Wisdom sipping should become a national pastime.
Wondrous, elegant words composed. Fitting of a queen.
we all could use some of that ~
A Chardonnay perhaps, with a note or two of Avalonian apples. (Or was that Everclear?)
Ah! Such a beautifully wrought character. Your words radiate a certain ethereal power. Intriguing!
-HA
This has such a wonderful feel - majestic and dreamy.
A very apt card for the Queen of Words... and these words are just beautiful.
Here to sips on a Friday
much love...
love this one
Ahhh! So beautiful!
Hi Mom Z, running late but I had to come see how the headmaster dealt with the card she drew. She did great, now to catch a glimpse of her and draw from her cup. Wise lady, was this rigged or was it your first draw. I love writing for the prompt. Thank you.
..
Sorry it took so long to visit and respond to this prompt. - This is quintessential Mama Zen - taking words and making art with them! Stellar response. Loved it.
Post a Comment