1. upon a miracle,
the recognition of a miracle,
and the realization that the miracle
is a red wheel
barrow.
2. upon why
the white chickens
crossed
the road
in a red wheel
barrow.
3. upon pretending
I understand
what depends so much
upon on a red wheel
barrow
and soggy chickens.
For Fireblossom Friday at Real Toads
Friday, February 12, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
21 comments:
I think if I saw chickens driving a wheelbarrow... it's either a miracle or I have had a few glasses too much...
I laughed out loud when I read this (and for sure I will never leave any plum uneaten)
*snicker* Gods, I so remember the importance of having to understand the importance of that damn wheelbarrow.
Ah, you do know how to start my weekend -- and a day early as well!! Hope you have a great one, MZ!!
Ha! You make some good points --though honestly I think if you can see the miracle in the white chickens and red wheelbarrow, you are probably doing very well (or maybe not so well!) I always mean to try though! k.
ps Witty and sharp as always! k.
You are brilliant. And you make me smile.
Heehee. I have pondered his original poem, as well. So much. I LOVE this response.
I'm so glad you s'plained that to me. A one as usual.
LMAO. Dig the poultry with their bad-ass ride!
I love that you took this in the classic direction of the chicken(s) crossing the road!
That made me laugh.. incredible image of the chickens crossing the road in the wheelbarrow!
you and me both, sister! ~@#^*
Nothing depends on the red wheel barrow or the chickens... Readers sometimes try to assign meaning that just isn't there. Pass the plums.
There seems a lot going for a wheel-barrow and chickens. One can't really be sure.
Hank
So enjoyable!
Giggle. I actually HAD a red wheel-barrow and white chickens growing up! And on rainy days, if we forgot to turn it over... it filled up with water! I lived this poem I guess. :)
Love it!! I couldn't pretend to get the red wheelbarrow. :)
Anyway, any connection is important, thought provoking and intriguing...fun!
Funny lady you!
Haha! Ingenious!
Existential Angst 101
Post a Comment