Saturday's monsters shamble through
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, too.
They're weary by Wednesday,
heads hanging low -
still Thursday and Friday to go.
For The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
15 comments:
Ah yes.. still a long way to go for the weekend !
Perfect.
Now how did you know I was a Saturday Monster!!! And tomorrow is Weary Wednesday!!! Yipes!!
What a great word, 'shamble'! I hope the monsters tire right out and give you some reprieve.
Even monsters get the blues?
I LOVE this! Perfection!
(Kinda cool, thinking even monsters get feeling as tired as I do. Smiles.)
Yes, I can't wait until the weekend... every weekend.
Yes indeed, they do.
Great feature at Poets United, MZ! Wonderful.
Don't those bastards ever take a day off?
Mine can last 8 days a week. A wonderful short poem, MZ> k.
Well, today is Thursday and no relief yet from monsters!
Great ditty, MZ.
Monsters for me are quite random... Popping up at any day (but mostly nights)
So much yes to this. But I'm like Bjorn, some random days, more than others. Ah, life with two junior highers, I suppose. :)
monsters wear suits and live on wall street. mucking fonsters. (wait a second. that sounds too much like...) ~
Post a Comment