My very favorite Wise Woman Sherry Blue Sky is featuring me at Poets United today. Sherry does such a fabulous job with her interviews; go show her some love!
Tis a labor of love, my friends....but I do think Mama Zen AND Fireblossom have enough material for a book....Memoirs, anyone? I would be first in line to buy them!
I agree with Sherry. I would LOVELOVELOVE to read a memoir from either one of you. (And I'd shove Sherry out of the way so I would be first. It looks like I could take her.)
Thanks for the link. I checked the site out yesterday? Saturday? to make sure I knew where to look for the interview, but you made it even easier.
4 comments:
Glad to see you featured, Kelli! I'm so glad you share your work with us. I follow you in Feedly and just am regularly stunned by your brilliant work.
Woohoo, check you out! And yes, Sherry is the best interviewer around.
Tis a labor of love, my friends....but I do think Mama Zen AND Fireblossom have enough material for a book....Memoirs, anyone? I would be first in line to buy them!
I agree with Sherry. I would LOVELOVELOVE to read a memoir from either one of you. (And I'd shove Sherry out of the way so I would be first. It looks like I could take her.)
Thanks for the link. I checked the site out yesterday? Saturday? to make sure I knew where to look for the interview, but you made it even easier.
Post a Comment