Dis song be de bastard chile
of Lie and sweet Lament;
dey went lyin wid each other
on de wrong side of de bed.
When Lament she start to showin,
Lie jus turn his head.
Now Lie lyin dreadful quiet;
de graveyard what he get.
For Gillena's prompt at Real Toads
Saturday, February 27, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
18 comments:
Wow! This has my eyes out on stalks! Just amazingly well done.
When I saw this prompt I had to scratch my head...but you seemed to have mastered it. Impressive.
I regret I linked up at all... you did it... Love the tone...
LOL at Kerry's comment. This is superb in every way. Wowzers!
Not only did you nail the basics of the assignment, you took it a whole level deeper. Really well done!
Mama Zen--Great balls of fire!
oh yes! you nailed it!
He had it comin' to him.
..
yeah ok this cured me of posting anything. :) ~
'Lie' has a play element within it, only the brave ones dare :)
Home run again MZ -- a pocket nuke. I wonder if everyone's a child of such wild poles. Or become so.
What else can i say, but, "Go to the head of the class"!!! well done, the swagger of the dialect just sold me. The wit is sharp and the pieces of the puzzle fall into place under the skillful readings of fellow toads.
I must say the dialect in the video, had me wondering should i have used it, at all, but then i said to myself go for it
Wow yours is the first i've read, and i'm really impressed: Now i'm off to read the rest
much love...
I would love to listen to you read this piece. I just know that your hands will dance to the lines... This is wonderful.
Purple ribbon, Best in Show, Grand Champion!
Holy cow! YEP! Awesomeness here.
This has awesome flavor! I still don't have any idea as to what to write! Lol!
body count ^^^
Yikes! Scary good in yo neighborhood.
Post a Comment