I like my heroes tragic,
my nights misty,
my bodice ripped,
and the way you kiss me
rough and hard;
you take my breath.
Now, get me out
of this goddamn dress.
Up Close and Personal in 10 lines or less for Kerry at Real Toads
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(204)
-
▼
October
(22)
- Naming Night
- Clearance Rack
- Stop / Motion
- Pit Pony
- Weather
- Rewrite
- Hazzard
- Fetching Lies
- $100,000 Pyramid
- Last Day Of Summer
- Ladies Of Longhand
- Needs And The Wants Between
- The Edges
- Thousand Storms
- If You Want
- Hoopskirt
- Graveyard Hymn
- Frog House
- Measured And Cut
- Six Days In Oklahoma
- The Thinnest Ice
- Rain
-
▼
October
(22)
Saturday, October 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
19 comments:
This is fantastic!
I can't pick a favorite line because I love them all. You took these hidden words from my deepest part and splattered them on the page. Great!
Oh, you have made my evening, MZ!! I love it!!
That ending--perfect!
Sounds like a perfect night. Love it,
Vibrant with impassioned energy. A mover and a shaker.
Haha! I love it! Yes, the demure exterior may well hide a raging passion beneath.
LOL, wonderful ending to wonderful poem.
Nice smile provoking piece, M. Zee. Brings memories of days (nights ?) past. Wish now there were some still.
Bra hooks are worse for guys than most dresses. Still we mostly all manage to continue.
..
BTW, some days I am a robot. I hate to lie just to get past your comment gate.
Most times I tell it after knocking three times, "I was sent by Joe." Works every time.
..
I love it. But....was this challenge terribly difficult for you? Being brief, I mean? LOL.
Hoop skirts and hook bras, the quickie's laugh and ineptitude's fool cap. Amen and ahem.
Ha! You know I love the hoop-age and the drape of sumptuous ornateness we have given up(probably wisely) for comfort and ..um, easy access. This is why fantasies are more fun than the thwarting frustration of all that elaborate display of stylized femininity probably really was.
Although I think there is something to be said for being under the skirts! Loved this MZ!
Full blooded passion in such a tiny dose
Much love...
Up close and personal, with pithy perfection.
Very personal passion. Making him jump through the hoops ASAP.
Super charming, MZ--love the tone and the rhyme--all works. k.
For some reason, perhaps the apparel, I picked up a Tom Jones aristocratic tryst, when the hair comes down, & the fluids are exchanged; sensuality tripled within tiny parameters.
Brilliant. I wish I knew men like that...
Anna :o]
Post a Comment