I tried to pass through the looking glass
and busted my nose.
I think I'm stuck here.
Don't think I belong here.
The clouds are cramping down
too heavy, too close.
There's no sky at all.
Nowhere to fall.
I'm flat on the ground.
For Open Link Monday at Real Toads
Monday, November 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
19 comments:
Ah, I think I've been there!! A great one as always, MZ!! Have a great new week!
I love the idea of a latter day Alice busting her nose on the looking glass - and I am having one of those flat on my back on the floor of reality days myself.
As Mick said to Rocky, it's an improvement! :-P
I can feel that busted nose.
interesting-so true
Only you would think of Alice busting her nose on the looking glass. Brilliant!
I know days like that!
I laughed out loud! I've had these days. A delightful way to look at misfortune.
Somedays sure do feel that way.
Here in the PNW, the clouds are definitely cramping down on us.
Yikes! I could handle the broken nose and fall--but no sky? Worse than being grounded!
Clowns to the left of me, Alice to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you. Move over.
Nowhere to look but up now. Another super-duper winner, MZ. xo
You and your casual brilliance. Thanks.
uh oh.
Some days can be most unfair. Life's like that! Great lines MZ!
Hank
got a kind of mind-meld of the witch beneath Dorothy's house, and Alice, and how, maybe, there's always another side to the glass, and the story ~
Some days feel that way...been there
never been flat on the ground, but I've hit the wall...love what you write, always, I'm not going to lose the link this time
Post a Comment