poetry by Kelli Simpson
Ah, amen, amen!!
Sharp and smart. And quite effective...
I like to blow past because I can. ;-) xo
Brilliant. Never thought of road rage although there's plenty of it about these days! No matter where one lives!
i feel like a kid at the table while mommy and daddy make adult jokes. someone explain this to me
Road rage can certainly take lots of publicity. The social media highlighted 2 that happened last few days. It is sad! Nicely MZ!Hank
This poem encapsulates a certain anger (in the face of good intentions!) Extremely easy to relate to, ha! Thanks. k.
He is the shit that makes your Lotus grow, MZ
I don't get it.. and road rage is becoming a real threat the world over. This is a chilling commentary, MZ.
It's almost a haiku!runzzzzzz
We all stop at the same red light...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ah, amen, amen!!
Sharp and smart. And quite effective...
I like to blow past because I can. ;-) xo
Brilliant. Never thought of road rage although there's plenty of it about these days! No matter where one lives!
i feel like a kid at the table while mommy and daddy make adult jokes. someone explain this to me
Road rage can certainly take lots of publicity. The social media highlighted 2 that happened last few days. It is sad! Nicely MZ!
Hank
This poem encapsulates a certain anger (in the face of good intentions!) Extremely easy to relate to, ha! Thanks. k.
He is the shit that makes your Lotus grow, MZ
I don't get it.. and road rage is becoming a real threat the world over. This is a chilling commentary, MZ.
It's almost a haiku!
runzzzzzz
We all stop at the same red light...
Post a Comment