Jesus speaks in parables.
Buddha teaches koans.
Socrates asks questions;
I just work the phones.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(273)
-
▼
January
(24)
- Three Note Howl: The Wild Hunt
- The Secret Life Of Mother Moon
- First Impressions
- Grief
- Flake
- Birthdays
- She Wears The World
- Confession
- Bolero
- Under Saner Stars
- Weight
- Fence
- White Knuckles
- Perfect, Margarita
- To Elisabetta
- Blueshift
- Allergic To Happy
- Your Glittering City
- Monstered
- The Year
- Look To The Lady
- Barefoot Girl
- Socratic Method
- I Will
-
▼
January
(24)
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
11 comments:
Simple. Funny. Truthful. Great.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Hilarious. xo
And you barely make minimum wage. It's a thankless task.
you syncopate, too ~
Still sometimes the phones have all the power.
One of those 900 lines? *smirk*
Sounds, honestly, like not such a bad job. Very funny, MZ. k. (Manicddaily)
Like a pecking order begging to be re-assessed. Very clever.
Oh Gosh that struck my funny bone I can't stop laughing good one Mama Zen, I hate talking on the phone, so major feast lol
Oh. Was that YOU? I'm sorry I hung up now.
{giggle}
Post a Comment