poetry by Kelli Simpson
Probably not!Day 4: Corn in the Wash
I like that kind of studying....~
promise.
Wow! Sometimes the icy kiss can be a challenge tho LOL!
Ah, one never knows?????
A great haiku and a interesting question.
You have a magical way with words.
hmm I like that!
Agree with Sylvia.. one can never know :)
well it will certainly be worth the experiment to see...smiles.
A question perhaps to be answered in another haiku? love it!
i'm not built to survive exotic tongues, though i like to give it a try.:)
Another very clever, jam-packed and thought-provoking haiku...
Mmm... I like this one!
To soothe persistent chill, apply moist heat!
Superb, perfect.
{smile}
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Probably not!
Day 4: Corn in the Wash
I like that kind of studying....~
promise.
Wow! Sometimes the icy kiss can be a challenge tho LOL!
Ah, one never knows?????
A great haiku and a interesting question.
You have a magical way with words.
hmm I like that!
Agree with Sylvia.. one can never know :)
well it will certainly be worth the experiment to see...smiles.
A question perhaps to be answered in another haiku? love it!
i'm not built to survive exotic tongues, though i like to give it a try.
:)
Another very clever, jam-packed and thought-provoking haiku...
Mmm... I like this one!
To soothe persistent chill, apply moist heat!
Superb, perfect.
{smile}
Post a Comment