Blog Archive

Friday, September 2, 2011

Foolishness

Foolishness is a
broken windmill demanding
that the north winds blow.


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

this made me smile, love short poetry that can pull off wit like this!

Ron. said...

Damned pushy windmills. Well done!

Nanka said...

LOL!! that was fun!! :))

Scarlet said...

I really like your haiku gems ~

Keep it going ~

Cassiopeia Rises said...

Nicely said. Loved your Haiku.


Melanie

Anonymous said...

A great haiku.
A windmill a bit like us, asking for things we can't do anything with.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Wise words, Mama Zen!

No Windmill Here!

andy sewina said...

I like the way your mind works!!

Vinay Leo R. said...

Wonderfully different take to this :)

Evelyn said...

ha! interesting...

Cheryl said...

Terrific analogy.

Tara R. said...

I know a few people like that windmill.

Rek Sesh said...

This was so damn good...your verses, the ones I read are so awesome specially The Novice.

Anonymous said...

This is good!

Fireblossom said...

I lik--

This is really gooooooooo (choke gasp)

cough cough

*writhe*

This is haiku, right?

Anonymous said...

an excellent example of foolishness!

{maybe between us we can convert Fireblossom to haiku. do you think we could trick her into writing one?}

TraciB said...

Terrific word picture there, Mama Zen. I can see this one being used in motivational speeches and sermons everywhere. :)

About Me

My photo
Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor