'E licks 'er from 'er
tip to 'er tail, and with a
grin, 'e goes again!
My goofy response to the "Elixir" prompt at Haiku Heights.
Also submitted to Sensational Haiku Wednesday.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(136)
-
▼
September
(30)
- Words
- Side Of The Road
- Plan B
- For The Winter
- Raven's Rain
- Wolf
- Lost And Found
- Water
- Remember, Grasshopper . . .
- Snake Bite
- Love Poem
- Salutation
- Liberty
- Forgiveness
- Chime
- Feed
- Elixir
- September
- High Waters
- Hero Count
- Unlabeled
- Coffee Cup
- Simple Thing
- To Sleep
- The Kiss
- Weed
- Your Lips
- The Bag
- Foolishness
- The Novice
-
▼
September
(30)
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
20 comments:
I'm ready for a little goofiness tonight. Thanks for the laugh!
A Little Elixir
I needed this too!
Ah, it must be one of those nights -- I was in need of some goofy fun tonight, too, MZ!
Sylvia
lol, very cute!
This and September ... ooooh what a pair.
This is GENIUS!
Het haiku. Whee. :-P
Goofy is a great relief from the stress of the day! I needed that one!
I loved this! :o)
cute!!!!!
Goofy and a little naughty too. Fun haiku.
Goofy be and loving it,too!
Hank
I think I like Haiku ;)
That was an elixir. Definitely a cure for boredom or melancholy. Cheered me up a bit, thanks-really nice take on the prompt
thanks for the smile...humor always welcome with me!
: )
Wet my whistle. Now I can't ...
{{smile}}
lol - very creative!
How is it I didn't know you had another blog?? Yahoo! Love this! Too funny!
Post a Comment