my senator has speculum hands forceps fingers and a rat bastard hard
on to regulate reproduction and legislate legs
open shut open shut like a woman's supposed to keep her mouth
open shut open slut a hearing
not to hear you but
metoometoometoo
For The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
17 comments:
This is tight, MZ. I especially like the line breaks.
such a fierce poem. Yes, this is exactly what the repubes do. Excellent write.
I agree this is a fiery and powerful poem, MZ
I wonder sometimes why there is such a fierce wish to walk backward... I wonder what these strong men are really so afraid off.
Chilling to have to call him my senator.
Wonderful, MomZ. Not the situation, but wonderfully written.
#metoo (I don't say much about this but I've had a year in Hell in a working situation before I was 21. Also three assaults by women, one "they" might say was consensual. It happens to men too, by men (I didn't count them) and by women. Depends.)
On the bright side, today I'm replaying my ditty to one of your 2015 Challenges.
..
Oh, there is anger and there is frustration in your words. The way you use the sexism and misogyny on display by these leading men is powerful, to say the least. The same breed exists everywhere, and their time will not last for long hopefully.
-HA
Yes! So brilliantly said. May it be heard!
The perfect play on words for a very serious issue! This is awesome!
This is perfect!
Awesome write ... something has to change, and soon.
open shut open slut ... wow..that is super strong writing!
They have almost succeeded in discouraging the hope right out of this perennially positive person. I can hardly stand it. Love your fierce woman warrior poem.
Like nature, a womb (by Their logic and legislation) is property, zoned and appropriated for the sterile white sky's cause. But the abortion humanity cannot buy forceps big enough to keep their own extinction at bay. Fuck em.
Those line breaks brilliantly measure out servings of white hot rage.
MZ--Wow. This poem is full of power and bile and venom... as it should.
At least 3 years, despite being 81. No bail. Straight to prison. No wife or kids at sentencing.
Bravo!
Perfect and Powerful. Thanks for writing this! Spread it around.
Girl, I watched all 9 hours on Thursday and more the next day. That scene at the elevator was unforgettable, as were Dr. Ford and Brat "Weepy white boy" Kavanaugh, with his Pinocchio nose. And the beat goes on...
Post a Comment