Blog Archive

Monday, March 13, 2017

Smoked Glass

Driver's side -
smoked glass.
Passenger side -
smoked glass.
But the windshield -
dumbass -

is see through
so I can see you
in my rearview picking your nose!

Eww!

A personal pet peeve for Poetry Pantry at Poets United

9 comments:

indybev said...

Ewwww! A bit of humor to start my day. I love it!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Ewwwww, indeed.

Therisa's World said...

Must agree, total gross. Great humorous delivery of your pet peeve.

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Hahahahaha :D oh I love the humor in this!❤️

C.C. said...

Haha, great fun.....love the comparison/contrast between 'smoked glass' and 'dumbass'--so clever.

grapeling said...

lol

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Can't win, lol.

Bekkie Sanchez said...

How many times have I caught people doing this in their cars like they're invisible. They deserve it!

Fireblossom said...

You really hate that! Not the first time you've mentioned it.

About Me

My photo
Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor