Marvel at the marbled sky
with more than just your earthly eye,
for each fraction of the firmament
hints at heaven's whole intent.
For The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
19 comments:
Love this zoom in, kinda like a fractal look.
How beautiful, MZ. What a way to look at the sky!
Big thoughts in a short poem. I love that.
Very gorgeous.
This is beautiful.
Gorgeous write!!❤️
Marbled sky... that's all I need sometimes.
Wonder-filled. Dream on...
You look with your soul MZ
for each fraction of the firmament
hints at heaven's whole intent.
It is heavenly to be able to see good hints that are forthcoming
Hank
Wow! I love this in so many ways.
Sometimes – or always? – the fragments turn out to be fractals.
(Oh – Colleen said that too, or nearly. *Smile.*)
We've had a lot of those marbled skies recently - I'm so glad you marvelled and wrote, Mama Zen! Your poem is reminiscent of William Blake.
Yes, I was thinking Blake, too, in only good ways.
Amen
☺
Much love...
Your words roll around in my mouth in synchronicity. What a poem should do!
Short, sweet and spare in the best sense.
Nicely done, Emily!
superb, MZ ~
Post a Comment