Every cloud worth counting
is wisping the wrong way,
but the cicadas
are singing up a storm.
Won't be long
they rattle/buzz warn
before
the heat
breeds lightning.
For The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
11 comments:
Cicadas sing of summer.
That's when you know it's HIGH summer!
This feels like a dream when winter is dark and cold... all my cicadas are frozen
I love to hear cicadas.
This is HOT, girl. Love especially the opening and the closing.
I know no cicadas in California. Heat simply lands, unadorned, without grace ~
For one thing the cicadas can be mesmerizing! Awe inspiring in fact!
Hank
Somehow I imagine frogs and locusts may be next...
I love this. It makes me long for summer!
I like listening to them! Very hypnotizing.
I love cicadas and storms, both.
Post a Comment