I have an irregular smile
just like my irregular Mom.
I limped a thousand irregular miles
to find my irregular god.
I gave my irregular heart
to an irregular man.
Now I play my irregular part
in this irregular world best I can.
For The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
13 comments:
Perfect!
seems like, like thing have assembled in your life, no room for square peg, very interesting !!!!
happy Tuesday
much love...
This reminds me of the crooked man who walked a crooked mile... Some of that irregularity is to be found in us all, I believe.
Hi Mama Zen! It's been a long while but I was so glad to read you here. I've always loved your poems.
I love this one, too! Irregular indeed. But I think life is so much the same...
And if it was regular...wouldn't it be a drag???
LOL! Jane who is also Lady Nyo
Irregular... sounds perfect... what if everything was oblique? I guess we need the irregularities to have a jigsaw puzzle match..
Here's to the irregular ones! A horse of a different color sounds just lovely to me. :-) Thanks for sharing, Mama Z.
Emmylou has an irregular smile, too. Just sayin! Love this, it's quite clever.
I are regular too! ~
I am delightfully an irregular pilgrim. I wear odd well.
ear regal air
Boy, you hit all the nails on the head with one poetic whack! I felt it.
Nice! Yes, that crooked mile... love
Another gem. You got the goods!
Post a Comment