Vampires don't check voicemail.
Werewolves never shave.
Zombies can't taste ice cream.
Witches sweep all day.
Superheros never get a day off.
Villains talk too much.
Divas spend half their time primping.
I think I'll just go butch.
For Words Count at Real Toads
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
14 comments:
Perfect.
And boy is this line true: "Witches sweep all day."
I love It! Took Sebastian costume shopping yesterday. Lotta vampires out there.
Much better than diva. Great rhyme MZ. K.
All that sweeping gets old, indeed!
I think finding anything is hard... but vampires can at least have some taste.
Wonderful trope-a-dope on identity and truth. Now I want the poem on butch. (OK, more of them.)
Each paring is so clever. I especially like Zombies can't taste ice cream.
Inspired! I love that line about witches sweeping all day!
It is the comfiest and likely the warmest option.
"witches sweep all day" that's my favourite line for this one, i'm luving it
happy you dropped by to read mine
much love
Going butch is better than going commando...right?
Love the sweeping witches.
The unshaven werewolves and the sweeping witches... Quite whimsical.
I think it isn't easy going butch. If I did the flip I'd be a witch, then cruise on my broom day and night, mostly night. I remember cruising girls back when, mostly in pairs. They had the life.
..
Post a Comment