Birch trees reaching for blue sky -
white flags -
I surrender.
For Margaret's prompt at Real Toads
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(170)
-
▼
January
(23)
- Planet Fear
- Choices
- Legs
- Circus In A Hearse
- Remedy
- In Contemplation Of
- Before The Internet
- Sorry . . .
- Topography
- Blind Spot
- Crying Room
- My Monster
- Birch Tree
- Breakfast
- Berry The Mouth
- Here Lies Island
- Writer
- Shapeshift
- Dust Motes Danced
- Where The Poets Are
- If I Wear Water
- Stone Fruits
- Rock - A - Bye
-
▼
January
(23)
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
16 comments:
Great image. Loved.
"I think that I shall never see
a poem as lovely as a tree..." From: 'Trees' by Joyce Kilmer
Gorgeous, MZ! XO
Beautiful. I see it.
Love it, as always!! Hope you have a great weekend, MZ!! Enjoy!!
Only 12 words?
I hate you. ;)
Beautifully rich with less said! It's what you do.
nicely worded visual
much love...
The white flags.. I would surrender too for such robes.
Ha!
The perfect surrender to the beauty of nature.
Surrender indeed...that's the best thing we can do in nature. I love your words, Mama Zen!
This is huge. A metaphor, a picture, a call, a hymn, a song, a battle, a win, a posture. Bendy birch tree!
amazingly calm visual. when i was a kid i used to like to lay in the backseat and watch all those tree tops spin by as we drove along those long country roads. :) thanks for the memory.
I want to surrender to blue skies, too. Very nice!
I am so smitten with the bodies on those trees.
Here, I think the word "blue" means sad. The sky is a person you care about very much. You've been trying to hold back or stay away, for some reason. But their melancholy touches you so deeply that you're surrendering your heart even though you know it would be safer to withhold it.
I see them now!! But then remember there was green followed by gold before their fall.
..
Lovely--k.
Post a Comment