My monster loves misery.
No need
for company. Blame my stars
so far
they've never lied. My sun and moon,
my truth.
Scorpio and Virgo; blue-
black and red houses rising.
In dead houses, no trining.
No need - so far - my truth.
An attempt at an Ovillejo for De at dVerse. That was hard!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(170)
-
▼
January
(23)
- Planet Fear
- Choices
- Legs
- Circus In A Hearse
- Remedy
- In Contemplation Of
- Before The Internet
- Sorry . . .
- Topography
- Blind Spot
- Crying Room
- My Monster
- Birch Tree
- Breakfast
- Berry The Mouth
- Here Lies Island
- Writer
- Shapeshift
- Dust Motes Danced
- Where The Poets Are
- If I Wear Water
- Stone Fruits
- Rock - A - Bye
-
▼
January
(23)
Friday, January 15, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
13 comments:
Oh i love it... those monsters... I think they grow from tears. Splendid work.
Ah, I do agree with Brudberg and splendid it is -- as always!! I'm ready to deal with another junky gray day!! Have a great weekend, MZ!!!
Oh! So fantastic! I love this to the core, as well as your use of the form.
"Blame my stars" is gonna stick with me, for sure.
I'm also a Virgo moon! I've not heard of this form, nor read the specifications, but your poem flows quite naturally. I would not have thought you had applied any constraints to the phrasing. I can relate to your theme, and so enjoyed the read.
It was hard! I like the phrase, "Blame my stars/so far/they've never lied." Excellent!
" blue-/black and red houses" the colors speak of abuse and anger and will perhaps lead to dead houses...the form's executed so brilliantly...
You aced the form. I read the specifications but it just looks so complicated. Love the title, and "My monster loves misery."
Prehensile thumb
and fingers
with sticks..
scratching
imaginary
connections
of stars in sAnd..
alphabets come..
sanskrit in-hand
and heArt.. Sans
Angles iN Star
connections
of alphabets..
Angels never
come to
human
form..
yEt sTill
exist beFore..
iN essence SoUl..:)
"My monster loves misery." What a wonderful line.
nice one mama
Bad luck may be imposing on unsuspecting souls. It is all in the stars so it seems!
Hank
You've nailed it!
As long as there is something to blame it on. I find this form hard also.
Post a Comment