Guess what book topped the Oklahoma Best-Sellers list last week? Oklahoma Poems and their Poets! And, guess which poet you know has a poem in that book? Me!
Pick up a copy on Amazon (and check out the other books on my sidebar while you're there; just saying) and spread the word. Poetry is not dead!


7 comments:
That's fantastic and SO well deserved!! Thanks, MZ, you've made my morning!!!
I have both of those books that are featured on your sidebar AND I've given them as gifts, so I can attest to how wonderful they are.
#1? Why are you folks in Oklahoma so smart and the rest of the country is having to play catch up? (Lots of people tell me I'm #1, but it usually happens when I'm driving.)
YAY! A fitting book to have the privilege of including a poem by you, my friend.
Yay! You are in good company, and they deserve you! Congratulations!
How awesome! It made me cry (happy tears)! You are VERY deserving. I often tweet that my favorite poets are on blogs & not in books. You need to tweet this so more readers will see it. I will definitely buy it! Congratulations!!! xo
I'm really proud of you!
Congratulations, MZ. Also nice to know *somebody* in this state is reading poetry instead of Glenn Beck's latest.
Post a Comment