Prairie grass hair.
Storm season eyes.
Flatland meeting sky;
you can see forever.
A pulling unit heart
steady, slow, and strong.
More guts than brains -
can change quick as weather.
I'm Oklahoma made
and made better.
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
8 comments:
Yes, you are, and that's a fact.
This is excellent.
"The waving wheat can sure smell sweet.."
I think it is a priceless thing to feel an integral part of your own territory.
I can see it! Sweet.
This left me breathless. I love love love your words. Moskowitz the Humble
I love this sense of place and of yourself as a part of that place.
:). indeed ~
"More guts than brains". *snickersnort!*
Post a Comment