Hyenas hunkered
at their keyboards
snouts pressed to the screens
hunt and peck
LOL
and mean it.
For Open Link Night at dVerse
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
17 comments:
Just the giggle I needed! You always seem to have those at just the right time!! Love it!
snort*
yeah.
A breath of fresh air in this poem!
I resemble these remarks, resentfully. hmf. ;)
Ha, this made me laugh! Do you know that British PM David Cameron thought that LOL stood for lots of love and would sign off on all his text messages and emails like this?
Interesting lively piece. I'm partial to hyens. >KB
Very funny and a little too close to the bone for me
--that's what she said--
shut up!
HAha...yikes...
meanwhile, their laundry piles up ~
So much truth to this! (As my snout is pressed to the screen) :)
I did LOL!
I didn't LOL, but I did snicker at this. :o)
Love it! It reminds me of so many students I see each day.
I know that horrible screech when they get anywhere near a new gadgets....unbelievable lol way to go Mama Zen
Just because you have jaws that can crush a thigh bone, doesn't mean you can't have a sense of humor!
Now I have visions of hyenas snorting milk out their noses. Thank you very much!
LOVE this. Thanks for the great visual and the laugh.
Post a Comment